Website Wyoming 2-1-1
Please email resume and cover letter to Sabrina Lane, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT WYOMING 2-1-1
Wyoming 2-1-1 is a part of a nationwide network of call centers that provide information and referral (I&R) services to Wyoming residents. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people from all communities and of all ages to the essential health and human services they need. Available information includes basic human services, physical and mental health resources, employment support services, educational opportunities, programs for children, youth and families, support for veterans, seniors and persons with disabilities, and support for community crisis and disaster recovery.
The Program Associate manages the daily administrative details related to the organization’s ongoing programmatic activities, development, communication and outreach activities, and call center activities. This position is under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director. This position will ensure the Community Resource Specialists are delivering quality, professional help to callers and executing timely follow inquiries. The Program Associate also has the responsibility for monitoring grants and contracts to meet target deliverable timelines, compile, analyze and communicate program performance metrics, and to assist with fundraising and community engagement efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Program Support – 35%
1. Assist with meeting target deliverables for grants and contracts including reporting, reimbursement requests and budget revision requests.
2. Monitor allocations of expenses to appropriate grants.
3. Compile, analyze and communicate program performance metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
4. Ensure federal and state compliance on all funding agreements/contracts.
Development – 13%
1. Actively participate and contribute to agency development and planning of short- and long-term strategic development.
2. Collaborate with Executive Director and Board to conceptualize campaign strategies and appeal materials.
3. Manage implementation of strategic donor communications.
4. Assist in the management of fundraising campaigns such as 2-1-1 day, WyoGives, Day of Giving and year end appeals.
5. Manage and record all donations and process thank you letters.
6. Assist with donor stewardship.
Call Center Oversight –35%
1. Supervision of the daily operations and staffing related to the 2-1-1 call center.
2. Recruit and train volunteers and program staff as needed and/or directed by the Executive Director to assist in database management and/or call center operations.
3. Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
4. Provide regular performance reviews and trainings for 2-1-1 call specialists and/or volunteers; trainings may include cross-training team members
5. Maintain updated IVR and call flow patterns in telephonic system.
6. Database and website management of all caller and website data information captured, call/website volume, agency information and testing of software enhancements and developments; develop and implement quality assurance protocols.
7. Ensure program sustainability and actively pursue 2-1-1 service expansion including increased hours of service availability and implementing new modes of service provision.
8. Maintain accurate client data records by collecting all demographics and accurately recording transaction information on all caller contacts.
Communications and Outreach – 15%
1. Update website with relevant information
2. Create monthly newsletter that provides updates on our work, as well as highlights and publicizes the work of our community-based partners.
3. Manage Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram posts and news feed on a daily basis
4. Seek out and research information on community events, new agencies/programs to highlight, etc. for database inclusion.
5. Attend community resource-sharing meetings as assigned.
6. Attends health fairs and other community events to market 2-1-1, as assigned.
7. Work schedule may be altered due to community events, disaster response or special projects.
Additional Duties – 2%
1. Attends all scheduled staff meetings.
2. Completes assigned Special Projects, which contains a specific job description and roles.
3. Performs various office tasks and other related duties as assigned by management.
4. Adhere to all operational standards, policies and procedures as set for the Wyoming 2-1-1.
5. Adhere to the most recent standards as set by AIRS and maintain compliance with applicable standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in social work, human services, or a related field required, with a minimum of two years related work experience or training preferred.
· Experience with database management preferred, or willingness to learn proficiency in database management and respond to technical developments.
· Experience with call center operations preferred.
· Community Resource Specialist (CRS) certification required, or willing to obtain certification within two years of employment and to maintain such certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge and experience with human service needs and resources in Wyoming. A passion for exemplary customer service with a sense of urgency towards quality service provision for all; passion and enthusiasm for improving the lives of Wyomingites and the services provided to them.
· Knowledge of information and referral practices and procedures.
· Knowledge of the state/local/federal social services agencies and programs.
Meet commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit feedback to continually reinforce and strengthen the organization’s reputation with all constituents.
· Ability to communicate with clients, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
· Able to deal with diverse issues and populations in a nonjudgmental and strictly confidential manner. Able to empathize and understand the needs of others, to respond with sensitivity to the opinions of others, and to approach people and work in a flexible and nonjudgmental manner.
· Strong oral and written interpersonal communication skills. Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
· Able to relate and work well with other staff and volunteers of varying skills and educational levels. Able to work independently and make independent judgments. Willingness to assist wherever needed.
· Bi-lingual preferred, but not required.
· Highly developed organizational skills.
· Above average computer skills; competent and able to use diverse technologies and software; able to adapt to technological developments.
· Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously (multi-task).
· Ability to maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality in accordance with United Way, AIRS, Federal and State standards and policies.
· Willingness to obtain training through AIRS and commit to ongoing training as assigned that pertains to information and referral.
· Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license and liability insurance as required by the state.
· Willingness to be on stand-by in times of disasters and pull a team together when necessary
· Excellent public speaking skills.
· Positive attitude essential.
Position consists of sitting for extended periods of time at a desk, working on a computer, and answering the telephone or standing while conducting community presentations. Occasional stooping, lifting, walking, or carrying objects will occur. Some overnight travel required.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel classified. This job description may be revised at any time.
***Some travel will be required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com