United Way of Natrona County strives to support people in Casper, WY through community fundraising and volunteerism. We do fundraising for afterschool programs, day cares, elderly care programs, health care programs, emergency assistance, addiction recovery and neglect and abuse intervention.
Through our local volunteer opportunities and community fundraising efforts, you can help people in the Natrona County area build better lives. We provide referrals for food, clothing, shelter and financial resources, including mortgage assistance. Find out how you can support people in need by contacting our organization today. You can call 307-237-9367 or email us.
- Casper Family Connections
- Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Food Bank of Wyoming
- Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming
- Heart to Hands Diaper Ministry
- Hope House
- Interfaith of Natrona County
- Mercer Family Resource Center
- Mimi's House
- Natrona County Meals on Wheels
- Reach 4A Star Riding Academy
- Self Help Center
- Seton House
- The Arc of Natrona County
- The Boy Scouts of America
- The Child Development Center of Natrona County
- The Children's Advocacy Project
- The Salvation Army
- The Youth Crisis Center
- Wyoming 211
- Wyoming Child and Family Development, Inc.
- Wyoming Dementia Care
- Wyoming Housing Network, Inc.
- Wyoming Rescue Mission
UNITED WAY OF NATRONA COUNTY fights for the welfare of all residents, seeks donations, raises funds, uncovers volunteers and stands up to support the most effective local nonprofits and programs who create real opportunities and get results. We build relationships with those businesses, nonprofits and individuals through our foundational Workplace Campaign Program by engaging community business partners and their employees to support our shared community vision. These relationships result in the further strengthening of our community through volunteerism and advocacy.
UNDERNEATH EVERYTHING WE ARE, UNDERNEATH EVERYTHING WE DO, WE ARE ALL PEOPLE. AND WHEN WE REACH OUT A HAND TO ONE, WE INFLUENCE THE CONDITION OF ALL. BECAUSE CHANGE DOESN'T HAPPEN ALONE. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE UNITED. CHOOSE TO LIVE UNITED, CHOOSE TO JOIN A NETWORK OF LIKE-MINDED, COMMUNITY DRIVEN CHANGE-MAKERS WORKING FOR NATRONA COUNTY.