Through national partnerships and local collaborations, UNITED WAY OF NATRONA COUNTY finds innovative ways to real community solutions with community programs.
- VITA- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance - free tax preparation service for young adults, seniors, working families and anyone earning up to $60,000 a year.
GOALS - To invest in families and individuals experiencing times of need who seek the empowerment and opportunity to improve their future.
TARGET - We support crisis and intervention services, which include the following:
- Food, clothing and shelter
- Personal safety services for individuals and families who face threats to their immediate well-being, including but not limited to domestic violence, child abuse and sexual assault.
GOALS - To invest in senior citizen and special needs individuals seeking access to healthy food, active living opportunities and mental and physical well-being.
TARGET - We support services focused on improving social, mental and emotional health as a means to live fulfilling lives, which include the following:
- Cognitive, intellectual, and developmental disability
- Senior nutrition and wellness
- Hospice care
- Healthy living, nutrition and physical activity
GOALS - To invest in our youth to meet the challenges of adolescence and adulthood in order to achieve his or her full potential.
TARGET - We support social, ethical, emotional physical and cognitive competency programs, which include the following:
- School readiness
- Academic success
- Character building
- Healthy relationships
- Positive community engagement