One of the simplest and best ways to give back to your community is to volunteer. Offering your time and talents allows nonprofit organizations to use limited financial resources they have to support their main cause and put toward the services they provide.
Throughout the year we have many opportunities for you to work alongside your neighbors and improve lives. Finding you the perfect volunteer project is easy. We'll do the hard part of setting up the time and place and making sure it's a project you'll really like. We'll even bring a project to you! You just need to bring the volunteers:
- Become a Community Investment Committee member and help make the critical funding decisions in your community.
- Join your Company's Workplace Campaign Team and raise funds for your community.
- Participate in our annual Day of Caring event held in Natrona County each June.
- Become a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program Tax Preparer and be trained to provide free tax preparation to struggling individuals & families.
- Participate in our Workplace Volunteer Program. We would be happy to develop a customized opportunity for your team whether your seeking on-site team building opportunities, a full day project or even a long-term commitment.